JP (Job Performer) Roles & Responsibilities
– Primary responsibility is to take care of Health & Safety of workers.
– Ensure all ADNOC procedures are followed.
– Submit permit & certificate in one day advance.
– On completion & suspension of work, the work site must be clean, clear & safe.
– Attach the TRA to the permit before submission.
– Once condition & control are checked, JP signs the permit & receives permit from issuing authority.
– Implements the work site precautions & controls identified by the area authority & check by issuing authority.
– Remain at work site for the duration of work.
– Conduct a Tool Box Talk before job starts.
– Suspends work in the event of emergency & general alarm.
– Display the copy at work site.
– Close the permit upon completion of the work activity.