In this post, we are going to know about Road Safety.
Road Safety As Per ADNOC Rule
1) Speed limit
2) Wear seatbelt, no smoking in the vehicle
3) Vehicle daily inspection check list should be filled
4) Flag pole/rollover bar/first aid kit/desert kit
5) IVMS-in-Vehicle Monitoring System-GPS to track and monitor the vehicle activity (location, driving speed, seatbelt, struck)
6) Journey Management Plan
7) Summer 8:00pm & winter 7:00pm no driving without journey Management Plan
8) Speed limit: Asphalt Road 100km/hr,
Part 80 slop and turning 40km/hr,
Gatch Road 40km/hr &
9) IVMS:In-Vehicle Monitor System. How it work?
RAG Report: Red（Reject/unsafe)
Amber (Average-Need more training)
Green (Good behavior)
10) JMS:Journey Management Plan--- 3 factors: Driver, vehicle, road
11) Medical: ＜40, 3years
12) What's Fog level: 100 meter
I hope, you understand Road Safety As Per ADNOC Rule.
If you like this post don't forget to comment below.
If you have any suggestion you can write us on
Thanks & Regards,
HSE STUDY GUIDE