In this post we are going to know about JP (Job Performer) Roles & Responsibilities which are as follows :
- Primary responsibility is to take care of Health & Safety of workers.
- Ensure all ADNOC procedures are followed.
- Submit permit & certificate in one day advance.
- On completion & suspension of work, the work site must be clean, clear & safe.
- Attach the TRA to the permit before submission.
- Once condition & control are checked, JP signs the permit & receives permit from issuing authority.
- Implements the work site precautions & controls identified by the area authority & check by issuing authority.
- Remain at work site for the duration of work.
- Conduct a Tool Box Talk before job starts.
- Suspends work in the event of emergency & general alarm.
- Display the copy at work site.
- Close the permit upon completion of the work activity.
So, i hope you got to know about Roles & Responsibilities of Job Performer (JP).
If you have any suggestions you can comment below.